women’s fiction writer since 2018
A Little About Me
- I started writing stories when I was a child and pretended to give ‘book talks’ in my room
- I was always the one who made everyone laugh with stories in college
- Born in Dallas and moved to New England when I was in Kindergarden
- Even though I am a New Englander, TexMex food is my favorite
- I wrote my first book after the loss of my infant son in my mid-thirties
- I am a stay at home mom of three blonde girls…Two Tots and a Teen and continue to write my books that inspire love and connectedness
I am an American Fiction author who writes stories about women who have met the conflict and challenges of life and thrived in relationships, home and romance . I write stories that heal the inner voice and child inside of my female characters and invites my readers to do the same as they take a deep breath, smile and connect to their passion.
I live in Connecticut with my three blonde girls and Irish husband who keeps me laughing with his brogue. I am passionate about healthy living and raising children in a natural, toxic free environment.
Press & Awards
Need something in a hurry for a feature? Grab it here!
Can’t find what you need? Get in touch.
Lindsay is known for her innate ability to heal women’s emotions whether from traumas or everyday challenges through the lens of creating a natural approach to mental and physical well-being. She explores all relationships women experience in career, marriage, mothering and friendships. She has a Bachelor of Arts in psychology and is certified in Nutritional Mental Health, Holistic Women’s Health and Birth psychology.
After years of working as a postpartum doula, along with the tragedy of her stillborn son, Lindsay turned her heart to her passion for writing to inspire others to heal and find resolve with challenging life issues through her characters who portray emotions that women feel in today’s world.
Lindsay is a master storyteller who shares her humor and passion for home as the center of love to help make the world a happier place to live.
She lives in Connecticut with her three blonde girls…Two Tots and a Teen and with her Irish husband who keeps her laughing with his brogue. She is passionate about healthy living and raising children in a natural, toxic free environment.